View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2007, 02:13 PM
banned user

If you would like to send me a private message with your email address, I would like to keep in touch with you and help in whatever way I can.
The Greek Rescue Group has been doing an intensive search for Leon a rescue that was brought from Greece and went missing in the Barrie area. They have been helping those of us with lost dogs there to keep watch when they are doing organized searches.
Have you tried contacting the lady that runs the North Simcoe News. She has run several ads for me. It is a local paper that goes into rural areas and is delivered by mail so it does go to all the homes in Oro-Medonte, Severne, and south of Barrie. She will do it free for you with a picture but it only comes out every other month but it is on their web site.
Also have you got the Pet Harbor site that shows you the dogs as they come into the Toronto Animal Control Shelters? I found that was just great..they are there with pictures and you can check several times a day.
I know the heart ache you are feeling but don't give up hope...they just can't disappear.