View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2005, 11:55 AM

I also had that problem, when the twins were just babies, I would also do the quick walk after everyone was in bed at night, I had a really good baby monitor. And during the day we would all go out for walks together, and sometimes if my kids would both go to sleep at the same time, I would take a minute to take him then. Luckily at that time we only had Trigs. Another thing was teaching Trigger his magic it's-important-to-go-pee-now-words, "hurry up", helped a lot, leave the long walks for when everyone was there. As for groceries, I live on the second floor, so I have to make several trips, what I used to do was to bring up the kids, (so much easier with just one), and put them in a safe place, ie; playpen, highchair, etc. then bring up the groceries and stow the stroller. I liked putting them in their little car seats in the living room and then they could watch me lugging all the groceries into the house.But easier still, is getting your mom or someone to give you a ride, then ask for a hand to bring all inside, it is really hard to get a lot of groceries when you just have a stroller.