View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2011, 04:44 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Ugh. Taxes

Raggs looks so happy in those pics! Smokey looks pretty happy to be with his buddy, too!

Hmmmm...if you can adapt a T-shirt to fit him, I wonder if you could just baste a patch of fleece on the outside in the area of the tumor to give him some extra padding? On the outside of the shirt, over the pocket? How far back along the chest toward the tummy does the tumor extend?

I don't know...I don't sew much, either. In fact, truth be told, I have trouble sewing on buttons! But instead of a drawstring, what if you just tacked a couple of lengths of cord to either side of the shirt near the waist, then use them to cinch the shirt up a bit and tie the cords over his back to hold the waist in place? That way, there would be no cord constricting across the tumor?

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."