View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2011, 01:09 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbg10 View Post
Just thought it was time to post an update again 5 more days and we will be at the 4 month mark

Was thinking about the shirt thing. Do you think he'd be too hot in an old sweatshirt? If it had sleeves, it would buffer his elbows and maybe offer more cushion to his tumor... Not sure if something like that would be long enough, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbg10 View Post
We have our TV/treat time every night and he waits with the cats until I'm ready. It is fun to watch them all lined up yoweling at me, that's when I finally move. I probably shouldn't do that to them but they seem to think it is part of the routine.
And they do love their routine! Do you have pics? That'd be fun to see! I think we need to get you a chauffeur hat, too--and a pic of you driving the car with Raggs sitting in luxury in the back seat!

I think about you and Raggs a lot these days! He's so lucky to have come to you! And you're doing an amazing job with him! Sending more and well wishes!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."