View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSCC View Post
@ Loki Love - I see a Dane though, one of the dogs I would like to have for a pet some day!

@ BenMax - Kudos for helping with rescuing them. We are actually getting the Cane Corso Club of Canada back up and going to present them in a positive light here in Canada. We are always more than willing to give a hand to make sure these dogs end up in a forever home. I think we are slowly getting on the lists at the big shelters as the contact for Cane Corsi that are brought in.
BSCC - I may need your help really. The same breeder has another litter apparently due soon. I must contact him once again next week to find out the status of the pups. He is dicey to deal with so I am not pushy and must gently tread waters as I do not want to see the moms or the pups being sold or auctioned off. I was able to get my hands on 3 puppies and a wonderful mom. All are placed but one puppy and she is amazing and intergrated with cats and dogs. The rescue is very picky about the adoption of this baby and needs some help in finding a home for her. Can anyone from your contacts be able to help out? The rescue's main interest is to find a responsible owner who knows the breed. Just to let you know that there is no issues with the baby except that she hits the floor if voices raised. Also, the rescue is still trying to house train and it's been a little challenging. Can you give me direction to help this rescue or is there anything that your contacts can do to help place her?