View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2019, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
The time passes so quickly. How are her flowers doing?
Her roses seem to be doing very well, and each bush has produced a lot of roses so far. There are tiny buds on them now that will soon bloom. I am very thrilled about that. I pray they continue to be healthy and produce beautiful roses for as long as the earth exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston View Post
Jeffery in the USA
Lady G was a beautiful gal. Jeffery your Roses brought some tears to my eyes thinking of your gal. I planted some white Roses in 1999.. My Dad passed away the later part of summer of 1999. On the day he passed my roses bloomed. I was fortunate enough to have 3 gorgeous blooms on the day he died and they were the first and the last for some reason. The rose bush died and never bloomed again. I was blessed to bury him with those 3 gorgeous roses. They were full , white and absolutely beautiful.
I am sure Lady G is looking down very proud of you and never forgetting her memory.
Cindy
Awww, thank you very much for the kind words, Cindy. Even though it has been many years ago, I am truly sorry to hear about your father. It's awesome that you were able to place some beautiful roses n his grave that you grew yourself. You will never forget that. My father means the world to me. He and I have gotten along our entire lives. We're best friends. He is having some health issues now, in fact, we just came home yesterday from a weeks stay in the hospital. I was actually still there when I posted here yesterday. Praying he gets better soon. I love him dearly!

Again, thank you two very much.

Her Memorial Thread
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=88590