View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2007, 08:05 AM

Dog with upset stomach - Answered by Dr. Lee

Well, Buster (age 1 yr old tzu/bichon) has had a little problem for the past week or so. If appears that for about 4 out of 7 nights he wakes up between 2:00 and 4:00 am and pukes! Nothing has changed in his routine or eating habits, he still plays, pees, poops, drinks, eats, etc. He eats at the same time every day, morning and later in the evening (around 8:00). I free feed my boys, so the times can vary a bit, but he always eats during the evening. He doesn't get any junk food from anyone any home. Buster is on Eukanuba Fish and Potatoe and loves his food.

Luckily I hear him when he starts and am able to jump out of bed and make sure his blanket is under him (he sleeps on our bed).

So, when he pukes it is not bile....it's more brown, usually with no food chunks or anything in it. When he is done, he just lays back down and goes back to sleep as if nothing has happened.

I have a call into the Vet, but was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on what could be causing this???

Don't let someone become a priority in your life when you are just an option in their life.