View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2008, 07:51 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston View Post
14+ thats a great shot! never seen a scratching post get used before...mine never touch them! Awwww look at that daddy who doesnt care pic!! is that Tiny Tim..my god he looks like he is in heaven!

Cindy
That post is too small for adult cats but it's great for the kitties. I had to run to get the cam to get that shot. I will invest in a larger one(s) soon. Need a few for the catuary.
Yep, that's Tiny Tim. Hubby threatened if I got his face in there he would be very upset. TT loves to sleep up against our chests. I guess it's warm. If you notice in the second pic that is also hubby's hand reaching down to get the mouse lower for TT. That kitten is so spoiled.

Oh, and ancient - he couldn't.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!