View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2007, 09:13 AM

So ya want the good news or the bad?

:sad: The bad news:

Martin is no longer up for adoption.

Since Martin has left the vet's office, he's gotten an ear infection, an eye infection and his gums are getting redder... and something weird is now happening in his stomach. His FIV may be starting to act up. And so he's in no condition to be adopted out and I'm not quite sure how much worst or better he will get.

The good news:

Martin is no longer up for adoption.

He's gonna live out the rest of his days here with us. The only unfortunate thing is my dog just won't accepting him. Martin tries to avoid him as much as possible but my dog is always ready to chase him away. But my cats have stopped hissing and have accepted him and they play together all day. Martin likes to hide in my tub and jump on top of a passing unsuspecting cat. He cuddles on a warm king size bed and gets lots of lovin' from the humans.

I see now that he's a very submissive cat with many battle scars, which is probably why he caught FIV when he was discarded to the streets.

But until his body finally betrays him, his submissive nature has ensured him a permanent family with a warm and safe home, the company of playful cats and human representatives to speak for him.

PS> CK: All of Martin's offsprings (and his li'l Lolita) have all been adopted.
Attached Images

Last edited by catsnatcher-CDN; November 17th, 2007 at 09:18 AM.