Thread: pregnant lab
View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by don-key View Post
Rgeurts what makes you think my animals will end up in a shelter or set on fire? Do you know me? I came on this site to ask a question because i was concerned about my animal. If I did not give a chit about my dog, do you think I would have come to this site? I have consulted my vet. If you would look at the time I posted my original question, you would have noticed it was at 7:24 PM. My vet works til 5. I do support spaying and neutering.
Obviously... which is why your lab is pregnant.
Will you be keeping every pup? Doubtful. So it isn't "your" animals, but the animals you allow your dog to produce. You have zero control once they leave the litter.

Again, good luck

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012

Last edited by growler~GateKeeper; April 13th, 2012 at 12:50 AM. Reason: quoted post & reply edited