Thread: Blue
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2010, 03:08 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Blue

This boy is in very bad need of a new home. He currently lives with a gentleman whose eyesight is failing fast and who is talking about moving back to the States. He has told me that he is afraid seeing as he can't see Blue will get sick and he won't notice.
Blue has mats that are just out of this world they are so bad. Supposedly when the gentleman and his daughter tried to cut them or brush them out he would bite them badly. I say supposedly because kr and I worked on shaving him a bit this afternoon and he never tried to bite once. We gave him a rest after a while but I will be working on shaving more over the course of the next day or so. Yes, I have him at my home. I figured he would cooperate better in a strange place than he would in a place he is familiar with. I am hoping to do somewhat of a lion cut on him but that will depend on how he cooperates when it is just me shaving.
Blue is 6 or 7 years old, neutered, a kibble eater and approx. 18 to 20 pounds. One very very big boy!!! If you are interested in giving this boy the home he deserves please pm me.
Attached Images

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!