Thread: Bloomin'!
View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2009, 10:09 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollywog View Post
wow! beautiful! Everything looks so bright and full! What is kr's favourite "flower" called? I have never seen those before.
It's called Hens and Chickens mollywog. They are a great filler for full sun. Grow great on rocks with very little dirt. kr likes them because they are pretty much kill proof she says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston View Post
14+ I bought one of those perennials this year...Ill check the name when I go out to the garden and let you know. Mine is reddish in color though!

Nice garden pics! looking good! I cant tell mine for the weeds these days! I tried today but tummy still hurts!
I think it's in the salvia/sagey family but can't remember. Was looking in my books for it but haven't had any luck yet. I'll find it or see if my sis in law remembers.
You are supposed to be taking it easy young lady! You and Sylvie have to come for a visit and you need to recoup for that!