View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2003, 10:13 PM
Senior Contributor

Also what you can do for now is put some paper down in one spot.Say the kitchen.Then this way if he has an accedent it will be done on the paper.I don't think it's fair that a puppy can't venture out around the house.I have done this when my dogs were pups and that's where they did their buisness.And if they were in the front room with me.They did it on the paper.They were still taken outside to do what they had to do.9 weeks is still young for them to hold it in.And there were times when I took them out,they did what they did and got in the house and 10 mins later they were on the paper peeing.And if you decide to do this,please don't think that he won't break the paper habit.He will.I have had a few of my friends do this with their pups.And once they were a bit older they where able to hold it in much longer and they didn't need the paper anymore.Try this.And to be honest,he seems to be confined to much.That's not good.And to be honest,you don't need to set your alarm for the wee hours of the morning to take him out.Try the paper training.See what happens ok.