View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2007, 07:50 PM
~Cat Servent~

Performatrin Ultra? Opinions?

Ok...the ongoing food saga here...

Today I went into a PetValu looking for a sm. bag of California Naturals and although they didn't carry it, I had a very helpful woman who really wanted to help me. I had decided to go back to the vet food for Fagan (Medi-cal Hypo/Gastro) but am now reconsidering. The woman was as shocked as me to see that most of the non-chicken formulas of the majority of foods also include chicken meal or broth or fat. So she spent about 20 mintues riffling through and reading cat food ingredients with me. And wala! Performatrin Ultra Lamb and Brown rice has no chicken/wheat/corn! (And is about $10 cheaper than vet food and I don't have to special order it.)

So I'm wondering, is it a good formula (it looks alright to me)... and have any of you used it before.

Oh and FYI, the owner told me that Performatrin is going single source protein in all its formula.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M