View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2009, 03:40 PM

Need help finding a shelter

As some of you know, I have been having problems with my 2 year old Silky Terrier and as I have been back with him for 3 weeks I am seeing alot of the problems my mom is talking about. My 2 year old cousin was here and she wanted to see him so i was holding him and as soon as she came near him he bit her hand! I have never seen him do something like that ESPECIALLY with me holding him. We have kids over all the time and we can't have him biting them, so I have come to the decision to find a new home for him. He is really a good dog in small crowds, but as soon as too many people come into the picture he starts misbehaving. I would like for him to go somewhere where people want to take good care of him and he will be able to run around outside alot (his outside is confined to a porch and it's really not good for him) with someone who wants to train him and play with him. He does not like little children AT ALL!!! Someone please help me.

Andy (dog)-birthday October 16, 2007
Sophie (cat)-birthday March 20 2009
Annabelle (cat)-passed away March 2010
Missy (cat)-not sure when her birthday is, she was a rescue

Andy lives with my cousin in New Mexico, the cat's live in Missouri with my parents. All are very loved

*Rip Michael, we will all love and miss you very much. Love ya bud*