View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2010, 09:20 AM

honestly, i've tried it with kicko, catching her by surprise, and i've come to the conclusion that cats are very flexible. im afraid of her hind legs in that situation.

i DID catch her before, just to see if i can, and the amazing thing is, once i lurred her into the box, i covered it with a cardboard box and it worked, but it actually broke through the openning for your hand to carry the box. so i was just stumped at that point. i'd much rather sedate her.

i read just now online, and lots of people are saying benadryl. does it really work? i dont want to kill her, and i dont want to give her any kind of human drug, but i was hopping there was this mixture you can make at home that makes her sleep? iunno.
"For those whom Islam has embraced, the greatest witness to God's unremitting, pursuing, sustaining, and guiding love is the Qu'ran. Like a vast magnificent ocean, it lures you deeper and deeper into its dazzling waves until you are swept into it. But instead of drowning in a sea of darkness, as described above, you find yourself immersed in an ocean of divine light and mercy." - Dr.Jeffrey Lang