Thread: Ethel's Belly
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2008, 12:00 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
Slippery Elm Bark should be sold at any supplement store, I would even think in Loblaws, organic section or Shoppers Drug Mart.
It comes in capsules and you have to split the capsule apart to get the powder out.
I couldn't find it at Shopper's Drug Mart. Looked for about 10 minutes when my guys were going through their diahrrea. Still am looking.

Phoozles - have you taken in a poop sample yet? I think you said they have tested for worms. Have they tested for ALL worms and not just the usual tapeworm, pinworm, etc? Some can't be picked up by a simple poop test. They have to do another one to spot them. And darned if I can remember what it is. I'm sure if Dr Lee is around he will give my ever forgetful mind a boost.
You know what they say about having a baby. It takes a year for the bones to be back to the original position they were in before a woman concieved. Can you imagine what it's like for a momma cat? for you and Ethel. Hopefully you can find the root of the problem soon.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!