View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolaMio View Post
You have probably seen this, and it seems that you've found a solution, L4H, but Innova has a reduced fat wet food: http://www.naturapet.com/brands/innova.asp
I'm considering it for my Millie, as she seems to be getting a little, er, rotund...
I didn't know EVO was so high in calories. I'm currently feeding a bit of wet EVO with some dry California Natural (either Chicken or Herring).
Thanks solamio, the problem with Sweet Pea is quantity, so I think I need to really control her food intake (which I am doing now by locking up Jasper's food. Puddles eats while Sweet Pea is locked up and eats almost all her food at once). She is currently eating 50% Organics by Nature and 50% Wellness grain free or now, Instinct. She needs very low carb food or she gets very moody. I am hoping with the strict quantity intake she will get used to a lower calorie intake and won't crave so much food. She has actually lost some weight since I have taken away all her kibble.

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey