View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2009, 02:53 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
and have myself an old dogs sanctuary , I would have an older dogs rescue , the ones who wouldn't get adopted , would stay here with me
Same as me. There are a ton of older kitties out there who's life is about to end because there are no homes for them. :sad:
Hubby has already got the house planned for them. 'Course he thinks it's just for the ones I have now. Hehe You'd figure after eight years he would know better huh?
The "good" vet in the office I go to has somewhere around 200 cats she "owns". They run adoptions all the time and are having a difficult time getting them adopted. They will never be euthanized though. Unless they get too sick of course.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!