View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2006, 05:26 PM

Aw Andy that's so lovely, my photo's are not digital, I just scan them.

Here's a couple about Max.

We were living in Spain for a couple of years (I hated it) and I decided that me and my son were going back to Scotland for a holiday and left my husband in charge of the pets Max, Mishka, Boris and Azzie (my two persian cats) (that'll keep him busy), anyhow Max decided that once I had gone that he was going to take up residence on my side of our bed. Well once bedtime came around my hubby decided to get the dog off the bed, and if Max didn't want to do anything.... then he didn't. After about an hour of trying all sorts, hubby came to a compromise..... OK Max you sleep that side, I'll sleep this side ..... and no snoring. I was away for three weeks and he never did manage to get Max of the bed, the linen was ruined!

Azzie was the smallest persian tortie you ever did see, a bag of sugar weighed more, well she would pin Max down by the ears and would clean his face and inside his ears, and he loved it, if she stopped he would nudge her for more!

Andy, the healing process is starting if we can remember the lovely memories they give to us. Max and Boris went to sleep within two months of each other, Azzie about a year ago, its been tough, the hardest decisions that I've ever had to make, but I know they were the best ones for my babies.

Ramona