View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2008, 06:33 PM

She does have signs that are actually quite obvious. She usually will grumble at first which is a good indication that I need to pay close attention. She has on very few occasions borne her teeth and rolled her eyes up but, I can't blame her for that necessarily as it was because the puppy was torturing her by chewing on her eye lids. I don't let her get to that point anymore. Pip can be quite obnoxious with her at times. I think I would have a hard time not biting him with some of the stunts he has tried to pull. It's worse than a baby roughing up a cat. Pip is getting older so her tolerance is getting less. The whole grumble thing happened again tonight but, this time the man was actually nice, she's weird because she licks the guy and still grumbles at the same time. I know she doesn't like new things and he had the smell of a horse on him which she has never been around horses so I figure the scent is why she reacted. Sometimes I wish I didn't have such an Emo dog. She didn't get much exercise today either as it's been raining for the past 2 days and it's a small place so I guess I'll have to get out the laser toy for a few minutes. That wears her out as she runs back and forth like a maniac chasing it. I just hope the batteries aren't gone.