Thread: Meet Joey :)
View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Senior Contributor

Meet Joey :)

A person in my community is giving away this Little guy because he doesnt get along with her child and nips (Another case of not teaching the child). He is a scared little guy. He lays flat to the floor if you approach him because he was abused in his Previous (not the one he is in now) home. The smacked him and yelled if he barked or had an accident.

He was a stray from alberta and is about 6 years old. Weghing in at a whopping 2 lbss..

He i, without a doubt the funiest looking dog I have ever seen (I cant get over those EYES! ) but I adore him. Im goign to see what mom thinks or him (i already showed him to dad, I brought him home with me for a few minutes) and talk about maybe keeping him? He has had 4 homes in the last 2 years, and I would like his new home to be PERMANENT, and the only way to assure that is Taking him in myself.. He adores keely and vice versa.

You can see how nervous he is in the pics. Oddly enough, he doesnt look as chi like in pics. But there is no dobt he is part chi. Even his fur screams chi.

Well, it seems I have wrote a novel, so without any furthur ado, heres JOEY! (Aka, killer)

Checkin things out.

hes so CUTE. Keely has a crush.

And so do I.

Oh HAI.

Thats it.
Jasper - White cat

R.I.P Casey #1.
Gone but never ever forgotten.