View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2012, 05:40 AM
Senior Contributor

Thanks Super Wanda, I found the post with links to all the info too:
http://dognasalcancertreatmentforluc...cancer-in.html

That I a lot of tuff, but I guess every successful protocol I've ever seen uually ha a lot of "stuff"

As for the IP6, it will pull iron from the liver and the organs. My dad has been on it since 2009 and I can say that it hasn't caued him to be anemic. As a cancer patient, he gets his blood counts checked every 3-4 months, but I'd make sure you feed iron rich foods. I do think he may be slightly iron deficient, but for his cancer (mets to the liver now in remission), right now, I'm afraid to up his iron. Natural Factors is a good brand, so it should be okay. I couldn't pull the link up right now though. Dose for active cancer in humans is 8 per day. Dad, during his chemo took 2, twice a day, and in remission is either taking 1 or 2, can't remember. I would go less than two right now for Timber, and until you get her on a stable protocol, I would consider 4, in divided dosages, initially, to give it a good chance to work, since it may have traveled to the lungs already

Mushroom products are good and I would recommend one as part of the protocol. I don't know of anyone that has used the ACHH, but have heard good things about it. I have this I my cancer sticky also as options, products my holistic vet used:
Two good mushroom Products:
Power Mushrooms, made by Health Concerns
Mycoplex-7 by Gourmet Mushrooms Inc, not as well tolerated as the Power Mushrooms for sensitive individuals, but a more complete mushroom formula.

In the blog she mentions Yunnan Bia Yao, which I would recommend too. It can be used regularly, or only when there is bleeding, so good to have on hand. I know someone in canada was having a hard time finding a source though.

I may have mentioned this, but my "s" key sticks, so sorry for all the words that have the missing "s"!