Thread: My intro :)
View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2005, 10:05 AM

My intro :)

Hi, I posted on the Lost & Found first. So now I'll introduce myself

I live in N. Ontario between Subury & Sault Ste. Marie. Last year, we acquired 160 acres so we'd have more room for the dogs to play My 5 year plan is to get some Icelandic sheep, a few chickens, and some Muscovy ducks, and a draft horse or two Aside from dogs, I love to garden, enjoy the great outdoors, get involved in current issues - BSL being one, and educating the public about dog ownership esp.

I am currently owned by the following:

Jazz, male Border collie - age 6 - acquired as a puppy. He has gone to work with me for most of his life, at least until we moved here. Now he finds the daily commute ( 1 hour each way) a bit tedious, so he still comes, but not as frequently.
Zachary, male miniature schnauzer - will be 10 on July 3. - acquired at 6 years old. His original owners said he barked too much!?
Cricket - female BC - age 2 - acquired at 6 months old. She has issues but we're working on them. Shortly after I got her, she required hip surgery but she runs like the wind!
Rex - female cat - age 7 - rescued by my husband from a construction trailer - great indoor mouser ! keeps all the others in line
Lucky - male cat - age 6-7 - originally found in a dumpster - came to us at 2 years old. Big, fluffy, loveable maine coon
And last but not least
Dusty - male Llhsa/terrier mix? found on June 20th abandoned near our home, age unknown but appears to be 2-4 years old...a bundle of energy, and definitely the clown of the bunch
Oh...husband, artist - age...mature currently doing all the renovation work required!