View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2010, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfields View Post
I know this won't help you, it is only of interest perhaps. When my first cattle dog was young she was the most picky eater you could find. We used to kill our own cattle back then for the freezer and rump steak (raw or cooked) was even refused. Didn't like chicken either. Anyway, a local vet said he had a tonic that would make her eat, it was something the vets at the Sydney uni' had concocted, combining things they thought dogs needed. Well, bingo! She started eating and never looked back. I got some for someone else and it worked for their super fussy dog too. Only trouble is that first the vet wouldn't disclose what the ingredients were, then he shifted to a bigger town, away from the area, and finally we heard that the poor chap had committed suicide, so the secret went with him. Anyway, it makes you wonder, what could it be that these dogs are lacking?
This is interesting... I wonder?

She really seems to dig this salmon, I'm glad I found something she likes... Shes a fish dog I guess. Gonna have to go scoring all the good fish deals at the fish markets then... I should go buy out their whole case of salmon right now lol.