View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2009, 11:48 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
It is so hard when there is such a big age difference. :sad:

But I don't think the introductions were done slowly enough.
Yep, I told her that. I gave her my favourite site to read before she took Edo plus tons of my personal experiences. She read the site and said she understood. Then she phoned me in a panic a few days later because the older cat was swatting at Edo. I asked why she tried to introduce them so soon. She said neither one was hissing at the door of Edo's room so she thought they would be ok.
The thing that gets me is that the older cat was fine with Edo until a few days ago. Now he's hiding under the bed. That is making me think he is not feeling well which is why I told her it would be a good idea to get him to the vet. Sometimes cats can sense when another one is not feeling well and will attack. I'm wondering if that is what Edo is doing.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!