View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2006, 02:05 PM

Everybody said that what he did on Oprah and Letterman wasn't an accurate picture of what he really does, so this month, we have Nat. Geographic free on satellite and I watched. It made me so angry!!! There was a shy fearful dog who just hides under a desk and when the owner tries to coax him out, he panicks and braces himself and refuses. So what does this "brilliant" dog whisperer do? Drags him out on his a** by the choker. I thought, "is he serious?" Then he put him back under the desk and did it again and again and again and then made the owner do it, saying "Isn't it much easier now?" Well, ya, the dog is terrified of being choked to hell, of course he's going to come easier! And then they did the follow up later on and he was "much better"- sure he came out from under the desk when he was forced, but he still had his tail so firmly between his legs! That didn't fix the dog of anything! What a loser.

And then with methods like that (i.e. dragging a dog by the choker), they're surprised when their dog is strangled and tortured? Gimme a break!

This guy is full of crap. FULL!