View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2011, 12:34 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Congratulations on the Three Months Plus One milestone! Just shows the exemplary care you're giving Raggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbg10
I think I will discourage my friend from staying here for awhile because I honestly think now that something we did while she was here, put him off.
Not necessarily, though. Just having someone new in the house can be very tiring for a dog--gives them new duties (someone new to keep track of ) and different routines. It was maybe not anything she did, just the fact that she was there at all that tuckered him out... Still might be a good idea to discourage another stay, but it might not have been anything in particular that she did.

Glad to hear the sweetheart is starting to perk up again some!!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."