View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2010, 11:50 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishin4Rainbows View Post
I have always heard that wet food is better than canned. This is slightly off topic, but since you mention it I have a question about my (nearly) 3 year old, Irie. I've had her since kittenhood as well and from the first day I tried to feed her wet food. I bought all kinds of expensive brands, but she just wouldn't eat any of it until I finally tried dry and now that's all she eats. She won't even eat lunch meat or any other kind of actual meat. Do you have any suggestions on how to get her to eat wet food?
The site that I mentioned earlier, and one that is a favourite of our kitty guru sugarcatmom, also has a section on how to transition kibble addicts to wet. I will give you the link for it below.

http://www.catinfo.org/docs/TipsforT...DF12-18-09.pdf

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!