View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2011, 04:17 AM

Thank you for the information. My computer has been down so I read the stuff on my phone. I couldn't reply from there, because it doesn't really work the same. Jasmine is doing wonderfully, and I forgot to mention that she has been on a 50% wet diet since she was a kitten on the vets recommendation.

I feed her Whiskas wet pouches, as they seem to have chicken (or other meats) and things like liver, and stuff as the first and main ingredients. ^_^

I plan on taking her to the vet every couple of weeks (as you suggested) to make sure she is not losing too quickly, or gaining any more.

Pics have been up on my profile since within 12 hours of my signing up Feel free to peruse. Misha, my previous cat (may he rest in peace) is even in one of them, I believe.

Jasmine's very well healed, and has gone back to being a very demanding Siamese kitty. :P She plays fetch, but she demands that I toss the toy IMMEDIATELY, or be heralded with screams. Or whines. The whining is worse. She'll sit at the end of the bed and whine like a puppy. XD

I'll be sure to let you know how she is doing again next week, when we go see the vet to have her weighed ^_^ (I know it's only been a week, but you know >.<)

Thanks again!