View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2008, 03:20 PM

Don't worry all, I would never ever give him anything, unless a vet said, I was hoping Dr. Lee would have a suggestion. There is only one vet around here, and I have to wait for the appointment. In any case, Max was fine mere minutes after it happened. He means the world to me, which is why I was/am so panicked. I am not worried about the money. I would sell the shirt off my back to make sure I had money to get him treated. I want him to be happy, not just comfortable, or healthy. I want it all. lol. Of course, the same goes for my other dog, Chance. The only thing that's ever happened to him, was he ate a chicken bone...(SORRY!), and I had to take him to the vet, as he was bleeding out of his bum, and vomiting. That was two years ago. No bone of any sort now, other than rawhide, and milkbones. lol. I give them thier doggy vitamins too. Are they any good at all? Oh, the reason I know Max was fine a few minutes after, was he wanted to play. He ran and got his toy, and was very eager for a dog cookie. lol. He also likes to chase his brother, Chance, around the house, barking, and all of that, then they run back in the opposite direction, with Chance chasing Max. They did that not a half hour after, I believe. I will make sure to let you know what the vet says.