Thread: Need good vibes
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2010, 03:49 PM

Well he is home now!!!! They let him come home today. He is eating only 2 tablespoons of soft food every 3 hours, he is still not very active at all but you really can't blame him. Between my parents myself and my other sisters we are going rotating taking care of him while people are at work, ect so he is not alone. I even bleached my entire house/yard/car washed everything just in case anything was picked up and brought to my house. My parents were told to pick up his droppings right after and then bleach the spot right away. Their poor lawn LOL it is a good thing it is almost fall anyways LOL. But I am just so happy that he was home. They almost lost him the second night he was in isolation. The vet also told them he could have heart problems or liver problems as he gets older. Poor guy. He sure is a fighter though. I think he is milking it for all the extra hugs and cuddles. It ended up costing them 3000 for 5 days in isolation plus his take home meds. But i guess he is like a kid to them. You don't put a price tag on your kid health do you?