View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Mickey, my angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurzbabe View Post
Hi i dont know if you will see this message or even come on the site anymore,I came across your message when i was searching for information on death by anesthesic..My beautiful husky Kiera went for an xray..she came out of tghe anesthesic on the thurs..was fine on the friday and then on the sat morning let of this scary scream..i ran over to her thinking she was having a nightmare but she kept doing it ..and then she stopped breathing and was gone..I cant seem to accept she was gone just like that..she had been having an xray due to what was thought to be mammary cancer which had only surfaced two weeks prior..i was worried about her going under and not waking up..i was so relief when we picked her up and now our world as been crushed..the canny thing about this is that our Kiera is the spitting image of Taz except for the snow nose and she had 2 blue eyes...she was also born in 2004..she is the same colour ,markings ect..I keep searching online looking for answers ect ..Cant believe our beatiful girl as gone .I just wondered if you do see this whether you found out anymore.
Cricket hasn't been on this site for a couple of years. I have no experience with this type of situation, but just wanted to say I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Kiera.
"Let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." -Jack Layton
"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi

Kitties: Punky (17), and Sassy (13), Twinky (10),

SweetMickey 1991 to May 24, 2009