View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2004, 09:57 PM

First of all, many people develop allergies after being exposed to the allergen...
Second of all, my animals have very happy lives and would much rather be running around outside than being locked up inside. I don't care whether you agree with me. Many animals live outside and are happy that way. We live on a farm and have lots of room for them to run and play... I would never call it "love from a distance!" We love them and spend lots of time with them. So do you then think that barn animals have a cruel life because they do not live in the house? I love my horse, donkey and goat just as much as my other animals, but they're not coming in the house either!
Thirdly, After cuddling with the animals and playing with them, I do come in and wash up and change my clothes. Every animal deserves a loving home, and we can give them just that. Whether or not you agree with the fact that they live outdoors, that's fine. I'm not here to prove myself. I feel they are happier that way, and so does anyone who's ever met my dog. He's a Springer Spaniel and very high strung, even at 10 years old. He would not do well as an indoor dog anyway....
I didn't say I have more knowledge than other people, but living with a serious allergy and teaching others about their allergies most of my life has led me to a great deal of knowledge... Not that I may be any more knowledgable than any of you