View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2007, 09:57 AM

yea we had that thought too. We thought for sure he could have been hurt. We contacted all the vets and animal control though. He also had a tag..so if somebody hit him they would have brought him somewhere and htey would have contacted us. Even if he died and he had to be picked up by whoever picks up dogs from the road..Spencer had a tag to a vet..wouldn't they have called? .We have been driving the streets for quite a while everyday and there are posters everywhere..if he was lying on the street..somebody must have said something. My area is kind of secluded from the busy streets..he would have had to walk a long time in the dark to get out and because he is deaf he was scared of the dark.

Oh, and to the other reply. Yes that's a good idea. The radio said something about him and I just contactd the local television station. Maybe, but I doubt it. When I say I am STILL looking for my dog after a month, people are usually just shaking their head. A couple of them laughed...and I'm tired of the phrase .."so buy a new one."...