View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:19 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by diandpat View Post
I was literally there for two hours just staring at both cages. There was also a red tabby kitten doing her best to get my attention but she was so cute I had no doubt her time would come soon.

I finally called him and told him my "situation" and he told me to just get both I love him He even had to tell the adoption coordinator that I had his permission

While I was there two other cats (both over 4) and two dogs were adopted. There were a lot of people in the cat room and three kittens were in the viewing room so hopefully there were more successes after.

I am worried about Zuzu tonight and am being kept company by Ziggy, who is never out of my sight. Just wish he would use the litterbox soon I have seen him eat and seen him drink but nothing has come out yet...that I have seen

Thank you all for your good wishes...pictures tomorrow for sure, once my Zuzu is home
WTG Hubby!!!! Gotta love men like that!!! Give him a big hug for me please!!!
Great news that there were other animals being adopted. I hope they went to homes as good as yours.
Pics would be nice please. 'Cause I figure ZuZu is home now.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!