View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2009, 05:37 PM
ZiggyZuzuZoeyRaggzy&Keena

Well, took the "kitty cat plunge" today...big time!!!

Some of you may remember a few weeks ago when I took in a "stray" cat and managed to find the owners in the most bittersweet kind of way. We have driven by the house of many many occasions in the last few weeks and have seen no sign of the cat so maybe they are no longer letting the declawed kitten out

Anyways, jump forward to today. I went to the SPCA in Montreal to look at a cutie who had struck me on Petfinder. He was there and just as sweet. Unfortunately (fortunately ) the cage on top of him housed the sweetest little girl on earth...clearly hopeless :sad: She had gotten pregnant at 8 mths, was kicked out, had the kittens stillborn and finally the neighbor brought her to the SPCA.

YES, I adopted TWO cats...OMG!!!!

I was able to bring the male home today. He is 3ish and was abandoned at the front door one morning. Can't say why...he is a pleasure. He will be called Ziggy

Had to leave my little girl there to be spayed. Hopefully get to pick her up tomorrow night She will be Zuzu

Can't believe this but am soooooo excited too!!!!

Of course will have a ton of questions and will post pics as soon as they settle in a bit. Ziggy hides everytime I take the camera out

Ginger and Hobo at the Bridge (Valentine's Day 2011) but NEVER forgotten <3...

"‎I have sent you on a journey to a land free from pain, not because
I did not love you, but because I loved you too much to force
you to stay" ♥ ♥

We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
It is here on earth and has four legs!