View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2004, 01:52 AM
Senior Contributor

have to bragg, dog gets compliment on figure

sorry but i just had to brag, my girl charlie is on a low cal diet (do you believe they make it for older dogs, what will they think of next) and has been getting more exersise since moving of the farm (can you believe that one as well, she is lazy and wont move unless told to) any who she has been in top shape of late, and last week when guests arrived they actually said she is the LEANEST they have ever seen her and they have known her for 7 years (im not starving her as my mother may think, she does not need snax all day). yippeee she has had her FIRST COMPLIMENT. she is desexed and was done at 4 months so she has always had a weight problem, and i have always been told she is fat, old men stop me in the streets and say that i have a 'fat dog' but she is only 35kg (around 77pound) and has been forever so that is good for her size the vet said i was only 2kg (4.4 pound) off any way. so sorry to bore you but this is pretty eventful and exciting for us 2 gals. yay she finally has an hourglass figure (well sorta)