View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:24 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrynyamu View Post
How long do you wait for that? xD My cat likes doing his business at night as well! I did find stools. Perhaps fewer than his usual stools though. However, from the fact that he has had some smearing on the box (not very much) and a few drops on the floor, I can only assume he had diarrhea. However, without those obvious symptoms (i.e. I haven't found smears/drops after the first two days), I have been unable to tell if he's passed through the phase or is still having diarrhea. He's also really energetic and is behaving normally, eating etc.
As for the smell, he covers his poop in litter, so its hard to smell it without bringing it close to my nose, which I dont want to do @_@
I was thinking could you put some newspaper under cat when he does poop and maybe you see how his poop looks. I do not how long it take for your cat to poop, and I meant when you do see your cat using the litter box try to watch and see how the poop looks before he cover it up. I do not except you watch your cat all day and night.