View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2004, 10:27 AM

Sandra,

Sounds like you have found quite the match! I've done some looking but as of yet, haven't found any dog for her to play with. I noticed when she was in puppy class ad they had free run time, she had a blast and came home tired and happy. But so far it's alot of older dogs that don't want to play, alot of very very small dogs, a border collie who has an attitude and doesn't like anything or anyone (he's a bit territorial about his family and property, and doesn't seem to like the fact that his owner is totally in love with my dog lol), and another appartment border collie thats a wee bit nervous (and its humans are a little strange so I'd prefer for my own safety to stay away from them lol). Theres a jack russel mix in the area, Im not sure where she comes from, but Maggie and her love to play when I'm talking to the owner... but she also doesn't have a backyard. The Jack russel is quite a bit smaller, but can stand her own ground lol (but like my dog is a runner and would never come back if let off leash). I'll keep trying; maybe if I move like I want to I'll have better luck in my new neighbourhood.