View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2011, 12:21 PM

More about Matsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
welcome groundwire! you have to tell us more about how your pupper saved your life!! and a pic would be wonderful.
I have posted some pictures of Matsi. Sorry I am having a little bit of a challenge learning the site.
Matsi is my 9 1/2 yr old , who I have gotten when she was a baby. I worked at a Humane Soc in a rule county and well they wanted to put her down because they wasnt sure what she was. Which to this day is in Question , even w/my vet. It is more likely she is Hi-Bred ( wolf /dog)
That doesnt matter. When I seen her I just fell in love. I never owned a best friend before. I was just a alot on the suicidal side back then, and when I met Matsi ,She taught me how to Live, Love and the true meaning of the word Love. She saved me from myself. Together we have saved the life of many other animals of all kinds. We have even gone after a Tiger together that was in a apt w/2 little kids. Matsi has brought so much happiness to me. I would do anything for her, go any where for her. Matsi taught me how to live and she has been beside me all the way. I have been disabled now for about 5 yrs and I really enjoy it because she is by my side. If I go some where she goes ( minus the grocery), It has always been if she isnt welcome I am not either. I dont think there isnt anything we cannot do togther.
I really never knew how having a best friend would change my life. I have always loved animals but didnt want to commit until her.
She wasnt raised w/ kids but she sure loves them, We even bottle fed a litter of puppies and she jumped right in and was mommie, except I did the feeding. Matsi has the sweetiest personality. When I was on a walker for a short time she walked beside me , she learned to handle the handicap equipment just fine. I lived on a 2nd floor apt , she was perfact about us getting up and down. If I would fall outside she would come over and kiss me, walk away potty then come back and help me get to my feet. I never knew a dog could be so cool.We have been threw alot but we are still together , stronger than ever.
I guess I dont just love my best friend , You could say I am in love w/her. I have never had a relationship last this long in my life and I wouldnt trade it for the world. She makes me smile every day and the love from her is like no other.
I just thank god I was working there when she came in , cause she wouldnt be here today, nor would I.
That is our story