View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2009, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary View Post
In addition, I'm writing to ask about RAW... friends in BC feed only raw to their dogs with great health sucess, so I'm reconsidering and have learned it can be pre packaged with required supplements, etc. (vs. having to cut up carcasses, which I couldn't do.) Thoughts or brand recommendations for cats? Know of any Oakville-ON-area sources by chance?
Club Canine while produced in BC is available in 1 location in Toronto, click on "Locations"

Red Dog Blue Kat is also BC produced and it is available in 1 location in Toronto, click on "where to find us", "Ontario"

Fresh Start Rawfood for Dogs and Cats is also BC produced and it is available in 2 locations in Thunder Bay, click on "retailers", "Ontario"

Amore is also BC produced and it is available in 1 location in Oakville, click on "where to get it", "search for retailer"

Nature's Variety produced in the US also makes frozen rawfood it can be found in many specialty pet supply stores, click on "find a store".

Another option is Feline Future Instincts premade mix that you add to fresh meat.

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying