Thread: New puppy owner
View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2011, 07:36 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Yep, pups can be a bit...trying...but hang in there! Just when you think you can't take it any more, things get better. And one day you'll find yourself thinking that you haven't seen any puppy shenanigans for a while...and realize that you already miss the mischief!!!

We had two in the house at one time--when Ember was 32 wks old, we got Cole, who was 16 wks old. Now there was an experience!! I have a disk I cut of video of the two of them playing--there's enough energy there to nearly pop the DVD right out of the player!!! Oh, but how I miss that now that they're 8 and oh so dignified Not that they don't both still occasionally have their moments, of course....

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."