View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2017, 10:23 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Longblades, as this is their first cat and none of them is younger than 10 yrs of age, I think they really do think strength is required--you know, just in case the mystery animal turns into a lion of a monster and starts indiscriminate mauling when they aren't looking. They create drama wherever than can, just for the excitement--hence, Dangerous Butterflies and Sinister Snakes. After all those years of repelling the Deadly Denizens of Deep Forest, having a denizen of their own, living in the house, for Pete's sake ("Mom and Dad, what are you thinking?!?"), is just a bit too much to be comfortable with...

Barkingdog, you know that if we get a puppy, there will be pictures....it's just a matter of how long before they're ready to post! However, I'm hoping to be caught up in my editing long before we get a pup...we're just in the 'thinking about it' stage right now. And we'll probably wait until at least Ember has crossed to the Bridge--he's not a fan of puppies or other little animals... (He used to love pups but then he got bitten or scratched on the leather of his nose by a youngster, which was quite painful, and now he's just not a fan... )

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."