View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Sadie's Chefomatic

Sorry to hear that you were in the hospital, I hope you are okay now.

I am approaching this from a civil platform

I suppose just be honest with us and please tell us if you still have interest in keeping your beloved dog. You see this mesg was posted on another site just yesterday. If you're not keeping her just tell us, there are many here that have wanted to help and there's that 'free' obedience. So the bf came back home and now this post is up on another site.

I'm sure you can clear this up for us, did you make some sort of a decision? I didn't post your contact information as indicated on the advertisement, but it's your email and there was a phone number I didn't feel appropriate to post on here.

Quote:
NEEDS NEW HOME (7/17/105)
DESCRIPTION:

In D.D.O,montreal quebec. An amazing dog is now looking for her forever home. I had rescued her from the spca 2 years ago, now unfortunetly with absolutely no fault of her own must find a new home. She is a 2 1/2 yr old female Lab mixed with rott. Spayed, good with children, obedient, crate trained. And a great alarm dog. Not a barker. I am in tears writing this. Please call if you can give her the love we gave to her. Serious calls ONLY