Thread: kitty neutering
View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2011, 05:41 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassy3399 View Post
It's totally a load off my mind. It's maybe a little silly, but I had such a hard time leaving him at the vet's office, even though I know it's a routine procedure. He just looked so confused when the tech carried him out through the door into the back! I guess I'm just an overprotective mommy.
No, you are not over protective. You are a loving mommy. My Dart goes in this Sunday and I, even after as many as I have done in the last couple of years (around 50), am petrified. The last time I took six siblings in to get done I came home with five. That was not so long ago I don't remember the pain of having to bring home one that didn't make it through the surgery. It is still very painful, very hard to think of. I keep telling myself it was a fluke but....... the thought is still there. It still hurts. I will be sitting on pins and needles until I can pick him up in the afternoon and see for myself he is ok.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!