View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1maverick View Post
Thank you all for your responses. I am happy to report that it took only 15 replies and less than 12 hours for my friend to finally schedule Mia's operation . . . September 19! 14+kitties, thanks for the website. . . the deciding factor it seems. Looks like my years of nagging were less effective than I thought. thank you! As for Mia's unspeakable 'habit,' I'm glad we are not the only ones! And yes, I think a new park is in order. Cheers!
Good for you. I am glad that she is making the right decision in regards to spaying. As for the habit....well it goes to show you that you are not alone. It was very brave of you to post this, and I am glad that others equally shared with you. This question has been asked to me so many times I cannot count. The best way to train or work with this habit is to teach the dog about boundries. I thought my Rott (RIP) that the bathroom was out of bounds. I tought him this at age 4 - so you can teach older dogs new 'tricks'. Of course the easiest way is to keep perhaps the laundry basket closed in a closet.