View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2009, 02:21 PM
sugarcatmom's Avatar
sugarcatmom sugarcatmom is offline
Senior Contributor
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 5,357
Kibble is actually loaded with bacteria and potential mold toxins that multiply rapidly when moistened. If she eats it all in one sitting, it's not so bad, but I wouldn't leave it out for more than 20 mins. Make sure to thoroughly wash the dish with soap between meals.
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain." ~ Chinese Proverb

“We must not refuse to see with our eyes what they must endure with their bodies.” ~ Gretchen Wyler
Reply With Quote