View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2009, 10:45 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Mmmm, I just watched the first one before I posted. After watching the other two it looks like normal play.
The thing that is concerning is Ziggy attacking you and Hobo. To me that says he is getting overly excited during play. It may take Prozac or another calming med to get him over this period. It's not something that he would need to be on the rest of his life. Just long enough for him to settle down and learn to be nice.
You could talk to your vet and see what s/he recommends. Let him/her see the tapes you made.
Remember when Ancient Girl brough Czari into the house? She had her on Prozac for a while and look at her now. She has settled into a wonderful girl and no more meds.
How are you reacting when Ziggy does his little act? Are you letting him see or sense your distress? He would feed on that and not necessarily react in a good way. Cats are masters at reading us.
Love all the toys! They sure aren't bored!!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!