Thread: Re-introduction
View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2011, 05:44 PM

Re-introduction

Hello everyone,

While cleaning up "my favorites" on the computer, I found a link to this forum. I thought I would come by and take another look around since this seems like a pretty active forum for Canadians!

I currently share my home and life with two German Shepherds (a working/showline cross and a working line); Stark and Zefra.

Stark is my 2 year old male German Shepherd who was just a teeny tiny baby the last time I posted on this site. He trains in schutzhund and has recently started herding. We are very close to trialing for his BH and AD titles, once he completes those things he will switch from schutzhund to herding more than likely since that is more his thing.

Zefra, my wild child, is only 19 weeks old at this point and is what I consider "my performance dog". She is currently training in schutzhund as well but we will be adding agility and possibly fly ball later on. I would also like her to get some herding titles in the future. She is full of drive, personality and craziness, exactly what I was looking for in my next dog.

I also share my life with two cats; Monkey my black domestic haired cat and Dexter my Maine Coon mix who thinks he is one of the German Shepherds.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and plan on sticking around if you will have me!

Hope to chat soon!

*RIP* Euro Kaye's Beau "Beau"